HPD provides advice and services to home owners, businesses, architects and property developers at every stage of the planning process. From promoting the allocation of sites for development in future years, through to making planning appeals and resolving planning enforcement matters, HPD can help.
Outlined below are the key services HPD provides.
- Listed Building Consent Applications
- Listed Building Consent Appeals
- Listed Building Enforcement Advice & Appeals
- Conservation Area Assessments
- Heritage Statements
- Planning Applications
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Enforcement Advice & Appeals
- Prior Notification
- Public Consultation
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Planning Statements
- Development Appraisals & Pre-application Enquiries
- Land Promotion & Forward Planning
- Architectural Plans & Drawings*
- Design & Access Statements
*Please note: HPD can provide basic architectural plans and drawings and detailed drawings for Listed Building Consent Applications. However, we normally work alongside an Architect to ensure you receive appropriate expertise.