HPD is a town planning and heritage consultancy established in 2011 and based in West Yorkshire but operating further afield. The practice is run by William Cartwright, who has an excellent track record of supporting his clients through the planning process and helping to deliver their aspirations, whilst seeking to avoid unnecessary, stressful and costly planning delays. This is achieved through:
- Working closely with clients, other professionals and with the local planning authority.
- Applying a thorough understanding of planning law, policy and practice.
- Using professional judgement and design skills to identify and resolve key planning issues.
- Providing high quality statements to justify and support applications.
- Ensuring that planning applications and planning appeals are presented in a positive and appropriate manner.
Whether your project is large or small, for further information about how HPD can help you, please explore the links above and do not hesitate to contact William to discuss your requirements.